by: Theodore Roosevelt, Source Unknown It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again because there is no effort without error and shortcomings, who knows the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at his best knows in the end the high achievement of triumph and who at worst, if he fails while daring greatly, knows his place shall never be with those timid and cold souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
- May 19th Event: OVERCOMING OBSTACLES, The Ultimate Towner Inspirational Packet Pick Up Event
- Press Release: Ultimate Towner Brings More Inspiration to 6th Annual Event
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming May 10th, 2015 Events Page – Old Post
- Ultimate Towner Obstacle Course Updates for Sunday, May 11th 2014 Event
- Volunteer Information – Streetsboro, OH – Saturday April, 26