THANK YOU TOWNERS, SPONSORS & VOLUNTEERS FOR ANOTHER FANTASTIC EVENT!!!
Event photos coming soon!
Our event theme is once again TURN YOUR OBSTACLES INTO OPPORTUNITIES, and we encourage each participant to dedicate their race to a personal past, present or future obstacle. The Ultimate Towner takes place Sunday May 21st.
This year’s event will benefit Teton Adaptive Sports!
You and your team of Towners will navigate 4 miles while overcoming 25 FUN and CHALLENGING OBSTACLES “around the town” at the following locations:
- Snow King
- The Rodeo Grounds
- Miller Park
- The Rec Center Corridor
- Mike Yokel
- Back to the start at Phil Baux Park.
Wall climbs, mud crawls and mystery obstacles will challenge individuals and teams of throughout this scenic Jackson course. Test your limits by going FAST in an early start wave or focus on the FUN and have a blast with friends! Yes, costumes are highly encouraged!!!!
Participants receive a free beer (21&over), sponsor goodies and those who register by April 30th will get an event T-Shirt.
Additional Registration Details
- DOWNLOAD/PRINT YOUR 2017 WAIVER
- You can create a team at any time and invite friends to join your team.
- You can register as an individual now, and join or create a team later.
- All ages welcome, youth 15 and under have a separate ticket, children 12 and under must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- If you have any questions about the registration process please call Event Bright’s Customer Service number at +1 877-297-6805 which is available 24 hours a day.
- Follow us on Facebook to stay connected to event updates and messages by “going” to the event and liking the Ultimate Towner Page to stay tuned in important event updates.
- You will have an option to share your registration on Facebook once your registration is complete, please do!
- Final course updates will be released the week prior to the event.
Packet Pickup (Friday, May 19th)
This year the Ultimate Towner Obstacle Course has a new twist on the traditional event packet pick-up. Pre-registered participants will not only sign in and get their Love Life Event T Shirt they will receive a healthy dose of inspiration as well.
Overcoming Obstacles: The Ultimate Towner Inspirational Packet Pick Up will stimulate new ways of perceiving and overcoming the challenges we face in life. This new addition will feature inspirational stories from an eclectic group of event sponsors, special guests and Towners.
The event will culminate with a preview of this year’s “Ultimate Elevation” obstacle and attending Towners will have the opportunity to practice the choreography with Dancers Workshop leaders in preparation for Sundays opening festivities.
Friday evening’s event is open to the public as a free program, with a suggested donation to this year’s beneficiary, Teton Adaptive Sports.
Packet Pickup Details
- When: Friday, May 19th
- 4:00-6:00 PM Packet Pick Up and Walk Up Registration
- 6:00-8:00 PM Overcoming Obstacles Seminar
- 8:00-9:00 PM Packet Pick Up and Walk Up Registration
- Where: Snow King’s Grand View Conference Center located up the hill behind the Snow King Hotel
We look forward to seeing you on Friday, May 19th for the Inspirational Packet Pick Up and for the big event on Sunday, May 21st at 11 AM to celebrate together!
Until then, register today, overcome your obstacles and get ready to celebrate!
Tuffy and Team Ultimate Towner!
Is there an age limit to enter the event?
This is an ALL AGES EVENT, but youth 12 and under must be accompanied by a registered, paying adult.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Please, no dogs on the course.
What is the approximate event timeline?
- Day Of Registration will be open at Phil Baux Park between 9 AM and 11:30 AM.
- Course Briefing and Announcements begin at 11:30 AM This will include a course safety briefing and important information about your Ultimate Experience.
- Event music, team warm-ups and fun! Get Psyched!
- All Participant Course ULTIMATE ELEVATION Warm Up at approximately 12:00 PM with starting waves beginning immediately after.
- Fast Competitive Racers will begin in the first waves with all the Fun Towners following.
- Prizes and awards will be announced approximately 2:30 and event festivities will continue through the afternoon until approximately 5 PM.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any questions about the registration process please call Event Bright’s Customer Service number at +1 877-297-6805 which is available 24 hours a day.
Event specific questions, sponsorship, volunteering or how to be more involved contact Grand Dynamics at email@example.com or 307.733.1989.
Is my ticket refundable?
All tickets are non-refundable. You can transfer your ticket by calling Event Bright Registration. If you have a family emergency or injury that prevents you from attending please contact us and we will look into refunding your ticket.
THE ULTIMATE TOWNER, AS ALWAYS WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE!!!