San Francisco, CA Saturday, November 2nd, 2013
– Brought to you by Grand Dynamics International – – A benefit for Project Open Hand –
THIS EVENT IS GOING TO ROCK!!!! The course design, spectator beer garden and part area and overall event is looking absolutely awesome! Come out, get some exercise, taste wine at TWO on-course Wine Tasting areas and finish with a great party. Spectators are welcome!
- 25 Awesome Obstacles over 4 miles!
- Highlight the Bay with amazing
- >Begin and end on the the Great Lawn with on-site registration, vendors, LAGUNITAS beer garden, Wine and Rockin Music.
- Fast, fun and family classes
- Fast class: Fewer participants in each starting wave and be the first racers on the course with the option to run the course twice in additional waves
- Fun class: Get the costumes out, support each other and focus on the fun!!
- Benefit Project Open Hand
Interested sponsors, please email email@example.com to receive our sponsorship packet with event details. Sponsors can contribute to the event in a variety of ways.
Location: Treasure Island is literally the “treasure” of the San Francisco Bay Area and the perfect destination for team building, corporate events and the first West Coast Ultimate Towner Obstacle Course Race. Located right next to Yerba Buena Island between the East Bay and San Francisco, Treasure Island is a five-minute ride from downtown SF. The newly renovated Bay Bridge provides pedestrian access from Oakland.
Grand Dynamics specializes in delivering team building and corporate retreats in the most inspirational settings. Based in Jackson Hole, Wyoming with offices in San Francisco and across the country, we have the experience you are looking for! GDI is proud to be the Title Sponsor for the Ultimate Towner San Francisco and supporting the mission of overcoming obstacles. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for the most dynamic and innovate programs available t0 the corporate market. Think different.
The Primary Benefactor:
This Bay Area organization provides nutritious meals with love to the sick and elderly. $5 from each participant registration will go directly to Project Open Hand with additional fund raising efforts at the event.