Thanks to all of our Towners, sponsors, and volunteers for making this year’s event enormously successful! Please help us continue to improve this event by filling out our survey! There is a link to the full collection of high-res photos at theend!
Event Photo Gallery
These photos can also be found on our Facebook page!
DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL RESULTS!
Event Ticket Price is $69 for Adults and $29 for Youth 15 and under, with 12 and under requiring registration with an adult to run the course together. Discounted registration is availalbe by April 30th. The pre-event registration party is on April 30th with details on the website and facebook pages. Our event theme as always is to CELEBRATE OVERCOMING YOUR OBSTACLES, and we encourage each participant to dedicate their race to a personal past, present or future obstacle. You will navigate 4 miles while overcoming 25 FUN and CHALLENGING OBSTACLES “around the town.”
- Snow King
- The Rodeo Grounds
- Miller Park
- The Rec Center Corridor
- Mike Yokel
- Back to the start at Phil Baux Park
Wall climbs, mud crawls and mystery obstacles will challenge individuals and teams of throughout this scenic Jackson course. Test your limits by going FAST in an early start wave or focus on the FUN and have a blast with friends! Yes, costumes are highly encouraged!!!! Participants receive a free beer, sponsor goodies and those who register by April 30th will be guaranteed one of our NEW event T-Shirts.
- You can create a team at any time and invite friends to join your team.
- You can register as an individual now, and join or create a team later.
- All ages welcome, youth 15 and under have a seperate ticket, children 12 and under must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- If you have any questions about the registration process please call Event Bright’s Customer Service number at (800) 350 8850 which is available 24 hours a day.
- Follow us on Facebook to stay connected to event updates and messages by “going” to the event and liking the Ultimate Towner Page to stay tuned on important event updates.
- You will have an option to share your registration on facebook once your registration is complete, please do!
- Final course updates will be released the week prior to the event.
- This year’s benefactor is the Jackson Hole Children’s Museum, helping children and grown-ups of all ages build a love of learning through collaborative play and creative problem solving in a nurturing environment. You will have the option to donate when you register and 100% of donations will go directly to the JH Children’s Museum, so please donate when you register.
We look forward to seeing you on Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 10th and celebrating together! Until then, overcome your obstacles and get ready to celebrate! Sincerely, Tuffy and Team Ultiamte Towner!
Is there an age limit to enter the event? This is an ALL AGES EVENT, but youth 12 and under must be accompanied by a registered adult. What can/can’t I bring to the event? Please no dogs on the course. What is the approximate event timeline?
- Mandatory Packet Pick up will take place at the Sports Authority on Thursday May 7th 4:00-7:00PM and Saturday May 9th 11:00-2:00PM
- Day Of Registration will be open at Phil Baux Park at 9 AM.
- Course Briefing and Announcements begin at 11:00 AM This will include a course safety briefing and important information about your Ultimate Experience.
- Event music, team warm ups and fun! Get Psyched!
- All Participant Course Warm Up at 12:00 PM with starting waves beginnng immediately after.
- Fast Competitive Racers will begin in the first waves with all the Fun Towners following.
- Prizes and awards will be announced approximately 2:30 and event festivities will continue through the afternoon until approximatley 5 PM.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? If you have any questions about the registration process please call Event Bright’s Customer Service number at (800) 350 8850 which is available 24 hours a day. Event specific questions, sponsorship, volunteering or how to be more involved contact Grand Dynamics at email@example.com or 307.733.1989.
Our 2015 Event Benefactor: Jackson Hole Children’s Museum
At the Jackson Hole Children’s Museum, we encourage local and visiting families to examine the world together through interactive, hands-on exhibits and educational programs in the arts, sciences, literature, and history. Our goal is to provide a child-led learning opportunities that help our visitors build a love of inquiry through collaborative play and creative problem solving in a nurturing environment. Since 2011, we have helped more than 33,000 visitors of all ages and abilities thrive at the Children’s Museum!
Ultimate Towner Featured on KMTN!
Check out our Ultimate Towner 30 second video!
A HUGE Thank You To Our 2015 Event Sponsors!
Grand Dynamics International is the title sponsor and the organization that offers the foundation to make these events happen. A focus on building teams, leadership development and learning through experience, the Ultimate Towner is GDI’s way of “giving back” to the community. Celebrate Overcoming Obstacles is our event theme and we believe in our community of support for individuals, teams and organizations is a major part of life – and in bringing us together. Top Towners Spackman & Associates Teton Craftsmen LLC Wyoming Whiskey UPTOWN Sponsors The Sports Authority St. John’s Medical Center Teton Orthopedics The Hampton Inn Cutty’s Bar and Grill Kind Towners Dancer’s Workshop Snake River Brewing Snow King Mountain JH Ski Club Lucky’s Market Mountain Town Maintenance Wyoming Whiskey Big-o tires Teton Rentals Promotional Partners KMTN KHOL Planet JH We are seeking sponsors to be part of this awesome event and help us further the cause. We offer value to your organization by being part of this event. Our social media outreach, event marketing and team building for your organization are just a few ways your business will benefit. Your business can be a part of this event by contributing good or services, helping promote the event, sponsoring an obstacle and showing up as a team. Please contact us to find out how! Visit our sponsorship page here.
Summary Contact Information
Title Sponsor and event producer: Grand Dynamics – Team Building www.granddynamics.com Course Director: Tim Walther, President, Grand Dynamics Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 307-733-1989 Office Event Theme: Celebrate Overcoming Your Obstacles Here’s to the celebration of overcoming obstacles and having a BLAST in the process! Sincerely, The Ultimate Towner Team
Looking for photos from past events?
View photos in the gallery below or view them on Facebook.