The 2020 Ultimate Towner
The NEW and EVOLVED
Choose Your Adventure Experience
Sunday, May 17th, 2020
2020 Towner Event Beneficiary: Teton County Search and Rescue Foundation
Register Now for 50% off Holiday Registration Register Now
What’s NEW with the 2020 Ultimate Towner?
New Start Time (Following the Chile Cook Off) and Event Timeline
2020 Event Timeline
Sunday, May 17th – 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- 12:00 PM Day-of Registration Open at Phil Baux Park with Event Music
- 12:30 PM Team warm-ups & start GETTING PSYCHED!
- 1:00 PM Official Opening Ceremonies with course briefing for the NEW Choose Your Adventure format, including a course safety briefing and important information about your Ultimate Experience.
- 1:20 PM All Participant ULTIMATE ELEVATION Warm-Up
- 1:30 PM Game On! All Towners Begin on Course
- 3:30 PM Arrive at the Finish Line (Snow King Hotel) for food, beverage, networking and closing ceremonies
- 4:30 PM Prizes, awards and amazing event video!
- 5:00 PM Departures and course breakdown volunteer support (6-8 pm)
Instead of the traditional four mile course around town, participants will choose their adventure! Towners will have up to 69 + challenges at specific locations or completed “on the go” in any order the team chooses. Teams receive course information the week prior to the event with final details at packet pickup 48 hours in advance. Teams strategize on their course and complete as many checkpoints and challenges as desired during the event!
New Event Scoring
Instead of traditional start and finish timing, teams will earn points over a 2 hour period. Challenges are completed via a smartphone app by submitting text, photos and videos and are monitored by judges in real-time.
In addition to physical obstacles and challenges, teams will have the opportunity to complete a variety of challenges including JH trivia, team initiatives, creative, fun, team and physical obstacles. FUN or FAST – Complete the challenges at your own pace and complete as much as you like over the two hour course time.
Less Expensive $$ (22% less)
Instead of the event price of $89, the 2020 Towner is $69 Adults, 12 and under $29! Holiday discounts starting at only $35 for a limited time!
Event Video Produced DURING the event!
Teams will be submitting photos and videos of their team completing challenges, which will be produced real-time and shown during the closing ceremony with food, beer, and yes, lots of prizes! Team submissions of photos and videos will be available following the event.
More Prizes for Everyone!
Instead of giving prizes for the fastest teams only, prizes will be given based on challenges completed. Businesses will sponsor checkpoints with prizes.
More Sponsorship Opportunities!
One of our goals for the 2020 Towner is more community engagement by local businesses. We have a NEW sponsorship program where a business can donate prizes, sponsor checkpoints and co-branded event advertising and event media. Click here to get involved! Learn More
More Questions…. Answered on our FAQ PAGE