Register for your Sponsorship Level of Choice Now! * Please not that our sponsorship levels vary depending on the event locations so please register for sponsorship based on your event location. National Sponsors please contact us to discuss a package that works best for you. The scale of sponsorship ranges from donation of goods or services to premium placement as our Title Towners! Here is an overview of our sponsorship levels:
- Trade goods and services that contribute to the event.
- Web site, select creative agreements per value trade
- Two participant entries under your Sponsorship Name
- Base-Level Promotion with listing on website and on-line event promotions
- Mention at event
- Three participant entries under your Sponsorship Name
- 10X10 booth space at Phil Baux Park to promote your good and services
- Listing as event sponsor in event promotions on our website
- List of contacts who wish to receive a special promotion for your services
- Four participant entries under your Sponsorship Name
- Your company name listed on the Ultimate Towner Event promotions
- Prime media placement
- Your sponsored volunteers will man an obstacle and provide a signage for that obstacle. Obstacles will be claimed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Includes all the above sponsorship benefits plus prime media placement and recognition in all media. Local or national companies may sponsor the event through cash or in-kind trade of good or services. Primary sponsors receive greater media exposure and placement. Contact Grand Dynamics directly to inquire about National Sponsorship opportunities. Title Towner! Includes all of the above sponsorship benefits and number 1, 2, or 3 top placements on all event media. Inquire Grand Dynamics directly about details. National Towner! Sponsor all Ultimate Towner events in 2013 and get high exposure across the country. Contact us directly to discuss opportunities! What we expect from you as a sponsor at any level:
- Share the event promotions to your contact list to expand awareness and increase participation.
- Providing volunteers for the event is highly encouraged
Grand Dynamics International: We’ve got the experience your looking for. GDI is the leader in experiential training and development and the choice for inspiring, training and developing people to live to their true potential. We were founded in Jackson Hole, Wyoming in 1998 and offer customized corporate events, team building programs, action seminars, motivational speakers and much more. Contact us today and discover a new way to tap into the power of your number one asset.